Halle Berry talks orgasms in candid sex chat.



[halle-berry-sexy-photo.jpg]

[halle-berry-sexy-photo3.jpg]

[halle-berry-sexy-photo-2.jpg]

The actress has just been voted the Sexiest Woman Alive by the publication and, in an interview to accompany her front-page photo spread, the confident Oscar winner insists she's red hot in the bedroom. "I've learned my tricks. I know what I like. I do not wait around. I initiate. And I'm not all about frequency; I favor intensity."
Calling into the Oprah show on Friday (17Oct08), Berry revealed she felt inspired to talk openly about her sex life after Esquire named her their sexiest woman.
Berry admitted that if her romance with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry ever ended, she wouldn't be looking for a toyboy to satisfy her sexually. She confided, "Men in their 20s? Forget it."



Responses

0 Respones to "Halle Berry talks orgasms in candid sex chat."

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Return to top of page Copyright © 2011 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors